7 Days Returns
Model No: GRO-400
|Capacity||400 GPD (60LPH)|
|Reserve Capacity||11/20G Pressure Tank|
|Dimention||780 X 420 X 210 mm|
Call For Order: 01701-666606
RO Water Purifier very popular technology to everybody and it is widely using home, office and industry. 400 GPD Heron RO Water Purifier are the result of good experience with the needs and requirements of commercial pure water users. Our RO Water Purifier is 100% safe Drinking Water Purifier in Bangladesh. Our RO Water Purifier is lower lost and easy installation. This includes restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores,garments micro breweries, supermarket produce and food preparation operations, misting and humidification systems, and many other businesses that must have consistent high quality water for their daily operations.
The key factors of reliability, serviceability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention are achieved in the solid design of the Heron Lite Commercial Reverse Osmosis Series systems. Powder Coated Welded steel is used to build our frames, 11/20G Steel pressure Tank and fastening hardware to provide the structural strength and corrosion resistance appropriate for a commercial appliance.
5 Stages RO Water Purifier Production capacity: 400 GPD (60LPH) 11/20 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank. FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing. Automatic Shut-off Valve Flow Restrictor, and non return Valve. Feed water connector & deliver valve Drain Saddle Valve. Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation. Installation Instruction.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.