7 Days Returns
Large Flow Heron UV Water Purifier
|Operation Pressure||15-85 PSI|
|Technology||UV (Ultra Violet)|
Call For Order: 01701-666606
- Additional information
- Remove Germs & Chemicals:
- Shipping & Delivery
One economical and efficient way of disinfecting the water supply is by irradiating it with UV light. It’s known that UV light of wavelengths between 250 and 270 nanometers (UV-C or UVC band) is extremely effective in killing many species of bacteria, mold spores, viruses and other microorganisms. The UV light causes DNA damage to the cells of the microorganisms that leads to mutations and eventual cell death. Using UV radiation in this manner to purify water is popular among Europeans who have known about it for decades. Its use in the United States started in the early 1990s and is becoming ore prevalent especially with outbreaks of drinking water contamination by microorganisms.
- 5 Stages UV Filtration Systems.
- 1 gallon / 3.8 liters per minute recommended Flow.
- Heavy duty steel with powder coating white bracket
- UV stainless steel housing.
- Feed water connector or self piercing saddle valve.
- Completely Assembled
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Long reach ceramic goose faucet.
- Installation Accessories are included.
- Operation pressure: 15 -85 PSI.
|Recommended Flow :||1 Gallon Per Minute|
|Technology :||Ultra Violet ( UV ) System|
|Power of UV :||12 Watt|
|Filtration Stage :||Five|
|UV Housing :||Stainless Steel|
Remove Germs & Chemicals: