7 Days Returns
Heron 7 Stages RO Purifier
|Reserve Capacity||3.2G Pressure Tank|
|Dimension||13 X 40 X 40 cm|
Call For Order: 01701-666606
Five stage RO Water Purifier System designed for where feed water has very low water pressure or where the source water contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids. RO Purifier System utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. This RO Water Purifier pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%.
- 5 Stages Filtration Systems with Reverse Osmosis (RO) Technology.
- Assurance to get 100% pure drinking water
- Feed water connector or self-piercing saddle valve.
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Goose Type 3 Hand
- Installation Accessories are included.
- Operation pressure: 15 -85 PSI.
- Ensure 100% safe drinking water
- Ours provide better tasting and better-smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
Remove Germs & Chemicals
|Chromium (Hexavalent)||Chromium (Trivalent)||Copper|