7 Days Returns
Sanaky – S400
Sanaky water purifier
Model No: S400
|Capacity||400 GPD (60LPH)|
|Reserve Capacity||11 Pressure Tank|
|Dimention||780 X 420 X 210 mm|
Call For Order: 01701-666606
5 Stages RO Water Purifier Production capacity: 400 GPD (60LPH) 11 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank. FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing. Automatic Shut-off Valve Flow Restrictor, and non return Valve. Feed water connector & deliver valve Drain Saddle Valve. Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation. Installation Instruction.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.